Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick Fix Recipe


When you are really into cooking and add to that experiment is the force that drives your cooking, living alone can really help fuel that desire. When you are alone you end up making stuff which are quick, effortless and yet tasty and elegant.

That is what I did as I prepared Fried Bread crumbs with Chicken and sausages. All I needed was bread, roast chicken in mustard and schezwan sauce that I had prepared two days back, Venky's sausages and curd for seasoning. Fried bread in onion and oil and added the chicken to it. Sautéed it for 5-10 mins till it became crisp. Added vinegar and soya sauce to it. Garnished it with two strips of sausages that I simultaneously boiled in water and turmeric. Voila!! My dinner was ready.

To garnish it I prepared my own dip. Added half a table-spoon mustard and pasta sauce along with 2/3rd table-spoon of Schezwan sauce to 6 table spoon Danone Curd. Satisfying dinner cooked in under 15 mins plus some left for tomorrow's breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment